- Over 15 Years of Marketing Experience
- Marketing Degree
- Full Time Agent
- ROOKIE OF THE YEAR Award Winner My Rookie Year
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Consistent Lebanon County Winner's Circle Award Winner
- Century 21 Ruby Award - 2014
- Century 21 Pinnacle Quality Service Award - 2014
- Century 21 Emerald Award - 2013
- Century 21 Quality Service Award - 2013
- Life-Long Lebanon County Resident
- Hundreds of Contacts in Lebanon County
- Fun, Friendly, and Outgoing Attitude
- Very Detail Oriented and Thorough
- Creative Thinker
- No-Pressure Sales Approach
- Ability to Negotiate for You
- Tenacious, No-Quit Attitude
I was born in Harrisburg, PA in 1977. I grew up in Monroe Valley (North Lebanon County) and attended Northern Lebanon High School (Go Vikings Basketball!) and graduated in 1996.
After a 5-year stint doing warehouse work I knew I wanted to be in a people oriented career.
I attended Harrisburg Area Community College and graduated in 2002 with a 3.5 GPA and a degree in Marketing.
In 2002, I completed 2 internships in the marketing field. In the fall I assisted the Vice President of Theatre Operations for the Whitaker Center for Science and The Arts. That winter I assisted the Marketing Manager for Hersheypark Sports and Entertainment and really got a taste of what it is like to be a professional.
It was from my contacts that I made at Hershey that I attained my first sales job. Marketing 2 local radio stations, I sold the toughest thing there is to sell... radio advertising (essentially air) for 3 years. I succeeded at the position however, at the end of the day, I had no satisfaction.
I decided to pursue a sales career that would give me the satisfaction of genuinely helping people. It was at that point I found real estate. I had success early (Winning the Rookie Of The Year Award) and haven't looked back since. This is truly the career for me. I get to help people by doing something that feels more like an addictive hobby to me than a "job".
I worked hard to get where I am today and will work hard on every transaction for YOU, the Client. You can rest assured I will bring my experience in marketing, sales, advertising, and people skills to the table when I sell your home or represent you as a buyer.